ONLINE SHOPPING IS STARTING from Tuesday April 28th.
We are preparing to re-establish online sales. Orders will start to be processed when we go to Level 3 on Tuesday 28th April 2020. Our service team will also be available from this date. Please contact us with any urgent queries.
Orders can be placed in a number of different ways:
- via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text (or call) Tash on 021 2644 944
- Over the phone on 09 438 9536 and leave a message
- Your supplies will then either be made available at our zero-contact collection point between the hours of 10am – 2pm daily or
- Delivered to your address via contactless delivery (Courier & rural delivery fees apply).
Under Level 3 unfortunately, customers are not permitted to enter the store.
Coronavirus Workplace Guideline
In line with the Governments current health and safety government obligations to meet COVID-19 working arrangements, the Swimming Pool and Spa Building industry commits adopting this guidance to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19. PASA New Zealand members will implement the following guiding principles when constructing/installing/repairing/renovating swimming pools and spa.
- Workers should not travel in the same vehicle to and from work
- Limit customer access into retail shop
- Apply minimum of 2 metre social distancing for all situations
- External visitors (e.g. building inspections) must be by appointment
- Providing all necessary clear work zones and workstations for dedicated tasks
- Operate contact-free when dealing with site deliveries or making purchases
- Accept contactless payments instead of cash
- Review and maintain employee rosters to ensure ability to monitor and adhere to social distancing
- Operate contact-free when:
- dealing with customers
- undertaking onsite pool servicing
- instore water quality checks
- accepting deliveries
- Enforce the 14-day self-isolation policy for anyone returning from overseas
- Keeping any person displaying cold, flu or similar symptoms away from sites until a negative test is provided to the site supervisor
- Provide adequate sanitisation and cleaning products and facilities for all employees
- Implement regular handwashing schedules
- Regularly clean and disinfect facilities and common areas
- Clean all surfaces, shared tools and equipment before and after each use
- Increase ventilation in enclosed areas
KEEP EMPLOYEES UPDATED:
- Conduct regular employee meetings to enable employees to stay informed on risks and hazards about construction risks and COVID-19 updates
- Advise employees of actions to expect if a person enters the site with any unusual symptoms
Provide workers with access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, masks and eye protection appropriate for the work they are undertaking